PUMPKIN SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE [SCENTED] SOAP REVIEW

Just in time for Thanksgiving, today I sampled Dirty Loves Clean's Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice soap. I reviewed this soap's unscented cousin last week and just adored its understated, natural sweet smell the scrubby steel-cut oats. I couldn't wait to try the scented version!

The scented version of Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice has everything I loved about the unscented version: real pumpkin puree, real oats, and lots of moisturizing olive oil and shea butter. But the scented version has several layers of perfectly-blended fragrances to complement the subtle sweetness of the natural ingredients. Hints of spice and pumpkin mingle with a satisfying note of pie crust for a soap so tasty, I wanted to put it in my mouth. And, as always, my skin felt clean and moisturized and all-around yummy.

This soap would make a lovely Christmas gift--perfect for your perpetually-dieting Auntie or your cousin who could use some incentive to bathe more.

Available for purchase here!

Next up: One Spoon Or Two?

-KATIE

0 comments :: PUMPKIN SPICE & EVERYTHING NICE [SCENTED] SOAP REVIEW

Related Posts with Thumbnails