CINNAMON CIDER & AMARETTO COFFEE

These might be two of my favorites! I love the way they smell and they are pretty too. My friend Jamie came over and helped me which is always nice because things get hectic when I am trying to do a few soaps at a time.. they start to get thick and then don't pour into the mold and everything becomes a mess, haha. I put real coffee grounds into the Amaretto/Coffee soap. The bottom half is coffee scented with the grounds and the top is amaretto with the coffee swirled. Then I did another batch of Spike My Cider (cinnamon cider) with cinnamon sticks (did you know these things are almost $1 each, crazy!) except this time I did not use apple cider since last time that made the bar softer. and melt faster.

0 comments :: CINNAMON CIDER & AMARETTO COFFEE

Related Posts with Thumbnails