ONE SPOON OR TWO REVIEW

One Spoon or Two is far and away my favorite Dirty Loves Clean soap yet!

I'm a little bit of a hedonist. I'm the kind of person who thinks that too much is just enough. That's why I love that One Spoon or Two is superfatted by 5%! Superfatting is a soapmaking technique that saturates the soap with oils, which leaves the skin smooth and hydrated. One Spoon or Two contains 40% olive oil and a positively decadent 10% shea butter, which leaves skin feeling healthy and moisturized. I noticed right away!

But it's not all the creamy oils in One Spoon or Two that makes this soap my favorite. It's the scent! This soap is full of organic brown sugar and it smells good enough to crumble on top of apple cobbler. The sugar gives the soap a rich, distinct sweetness with a note of molasses. And my skin smelled absolutely delicious all day!

If One Spoon or Two is rich and sweet enough to satisfy this hedonist, it's sure to be the perfect indulgence for anyone on your holiday shopping list. This soap is definitely a crowd pleaser! Beware flirtatious strangers inviting themselves into your house to sample.

Available for purchase here!

Next up: Spike My Cider

-KATIE

0 comments :: ONE SPOON OR TWO REVIEW

Related Posts with Thumbnails