GRASS SOAP! & EARTH DAY FAIR IN GREENPOINT BROOKLYN

What have I been up to? I've been up to soap making, yes!, finally I am building up stock...(After the holidays I took a little break). My partnership with Charlie & Sarah allows me to make larger batches with them, while also concentrating on making my own smaller (one person can handle) batches. It feels good to have soap curing on racks in my apt once again. The tops of my kitchen cupboards are getting packed though..

I have a few craft shows coming up this spring/summer. The first one is on April 19th: Go Green Greenpoint Earth Day Fair at McCarren Park in Greenpoint, Brooklyn-- just a short walk away from where I live! I will be testing out my new tent. I'm excited to get out in the nice weather and sell again ; )

And a little teaser, what is more fitting for an earth day event?.. here I am making "grass"..

IMG_7461.JPG

0 comments :: GRASS SOAP! & EARTH DAY FAIR IN GREENPOINT BROOKLYN

Related Posts with Thumbnails