I mentioned briefly about my collaboration with Charlie & Sarah. Basically we are doing a line of soaps together that have an 'English theme' to them. So far we have made a sea salt clean laundry scent soap and a green tea/cucumber scent. Names are still a work in progress..
Here are some shots from our first soap making endeavor!
We tried out these new molds we bought.. but I am not sure how I feel about them. They are sharp on the edges and the soap gets stuck to the sides.. don't think that is supposed to happen, but it might be because our recipe is based on 15% butters, causing it to be softer and stickier before drying.
Here we are mixing the soap in our big (huge!) new pot.
Pouring into the molds..
Making 'waves' with a chopstick.
And lastly, sprinkling the top with sea salt..
The rest of the set.