LEMON DROP COOKIES SOAP AND PASS THE COURVOISIER LIP BALM REVIEW


with special guests:
KATIE'S PARENTS

I am home for the holidays and I asked Michelle to send the next batch of samples to my parent's house in Tennessee. They arrived yesterday, so my parents and I did a little impromptu testing in my kitchen.

My dad picked out a sample of Lemon Drop Cookie soap and washed his hands. He looked at me with a deadly serious face and said "I tell you what, Kates, there is something special about this soap." That is a direct quote. He then proceeded to wash his hands for the next four minutes.

My mom loved the smell of the soap. "It just so subtle!" she squealed, leaning in to smell the suds as she soaped her hands up. She has very sensitive skin and can't use any products with heavy chemical scents, but Dirty Loves Clean is gentle enough even for her! I am going to have to keep an eye on my DLC samples while I'm home. She's a sneaky one.

We also picked out Pass the Courvoisier lip balm to try, because nothing says 'home for the holidays' like brandy with your family. My parents are both lip balm fanatics and were skeptical when I told them that Dirty Loves Clean products are hand-made. They gingerly applied some of the rich balm to their lips and then mmmmmmmmmmmmmed in approval. They pored over the list of ingredients and concluded the amazing not-greasy, not-sticky, just-right feeling of DLC lip balm has to come from all of the natural moisturizers Michelle uses. We were all amazed at how long our winter-chapped lips stayed soft.

If you haven't tried DLC's lip balm, what are you waiting for? It's a steal at just $2.50 a pop and it will put you off that Carmex crap you've been using for the rest of your life.


Happy Holidays!!
-KATIE

0 comments :: LEMON DROP COOKIES SOAP AND PASS THE COURVOISIER LIP BALM REVIEW

Related Posts with Thumbnails