Holiday Handmade Cavalcade This Saturday!

I have a lot to do for HHC this Saturday.. then it's another craft show each weekend til Christmas, so I'm really trying to bang everything out with my limited schedule. Right now I have plans to introduce certain soaps at HHC and then others at BUST. If memory serves me, those soaps will be.. First Snow, Christmas Cookies, Snowball Fight, Hazelnut Coffee, Hot Cocoa, Santa's Pipe, Cocoa Creme Brulee, Sunrise, Sunset., Crackling Firewood, Gingerbread Man, Under The Mistletoe, Green Tea..

Here is a little sneak peek at the soaps I've been slaving over.

I am also going to be working on lip balms, cocoa butter melts, and more.. if I have the time. Lip balms are definitely a priority right now- I need to use all the yummy flavors I bought.

Tonight I have gathered some friends to come help me label soaps ; ) it really takes forever.. probably my biggest issue with my soaps, but I love the way they look.

& Don't forget about HHC this Saturday! The {NewNew} group, which I am part of, has been involed in the whole process of setting up this fair, everything from the advertising, press, sponsors, goody bags, coupons, decorations, layout, etc etc, we're all a part of it in some way and I am realllyyy excited to see how it turns out. Not to mention, it is taking place in a music venue with a bar & good music.. and we have an apple cider sponsor, yum.

0 comments :: Holiday Handmade Cavalcade This Saturday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails