BK Flea this past weekend..




So I participated in the Brooklyn Flea again this past weekend with the {NewNew}. It was a much better experience this time in terms of the weather and my sales! I also had a ~celebrity sighting~, and amusingly enough, the BK flea posted about it on their blog (sure why not, Jemaine is pretty cool). Anyone watch the Flight of the Conchords? It's a silly hbo series. Another girl in the group pointed Jemaine out and asked if it was him.. I was pretty excited. I would have loved to talk to him (his voice..sigh)-- but did not want to come across as an annoying fan, so instead, I took a picture ; ). I almost got a face shot..but my camera was off & I did not want to be *too* stalker-ish. So much for my paparazzi skills.




----------------------------------------------------

I also wanted to share some treasuries I have been included in: (A treasury is basically a collage of products that are posted on etsy to try and help get sales. It's good to be included in them for this reason..!)

----------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------


0 comments :: BK Flea this past weekend..

Related Posts with Thumbnails